community-dev mailing list archives

From jan i <j...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ApacheCon Austin "content committee" deadlines
Date Tue, 09 Dec 2014 09:43:10 GMT
On Tuesday, December 9, 2014, Lewis John Mcgibbney <
lewis.mcgibbney@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Rich,
>
> On Mon, Dec 8, 2014 at 2:01 PM, <dev-digest-help@community.apache.org
> <javascript:;>>
> wrote:
>

> > The earlier you communicate to this list, or to me, how many day/tracks
> > you expect to be able to fill, the better. (One day/track is 6 talks,
> > except on closing day, when it's probably 5 due to keynotes and lightning
> > talks and whatnot.)
> >
> > I expect to fill two day/tracks with httpd/web/tomcat/trafficserver
> stuff.
> >

> Are we gathering this content anywhere right now  or is everything on this
> list?
> It would maybe help to get a document opened which people can use to
> propose/organize material?

First of all we have the cfp site for the actual talks so that is covered.

I would recommend not to have 1 document everybody changes, we tried if for
denver and budapest and it caused headache, At this point I suggest every
track coordiantes among themself. Once cfp is closed we will have a tool to
accept/reject and schedule that actual talks,

just my 2ct.
jan i