community-dev mailing list archives

From "Ross Gardler (MS OPEN TECH)" <Ross.Gard...@microsoft.com>
Subject ApacheCon track descriptions
Date Fri, 12 Dec 2014 16:25:48 GMT
Track organizers you have a small job to do...

Sally is working up a marketing campaign to align with ApacheCon. This is a campaign for the
foundation not for ApacheCon itself, however it will run during the push for attendees and
is intended to both ride on the ApacheCon press and contribute to it.

In order to help Sally plan this campaign can you please provide a 3-5 sentence description
of your track in the wiki (https://wiki.apache.org/apachecon/ACNA2015ContentCommittee). Don't
worry about the details. We'll help flesh out a more "marketing friendly" set of words. We
just need some guidance on what your track will contain.

As an example here's what I wrote for my cloud track:
"The cloud changes everything. The Apache Software Foundation changes everything. This track
will focus on how The Apache Software Foundation and, more specifically, the Apache projects
are often found at the core of the latest and greatest innovations in IT. Sessions in this
track will show how the Apache Way enables the largest and the smallest of companies to work
together to redefine IT. We'll also take a look into the future of cloud computing and how
Apache projects fit into, even defines, that future."
Ross