community-dev mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject ApacheCon Austin keynotes (and other stuff)
Date Mon, 15 Dec 2014 17:09:43 GMT
Over the coming days, I'm going to be tossing some things onto the list,
in the hopes that someone will have time to step up and take some of
these tasks, which I afraid I'm going to drop if I don't get them
written down somewhere. So, here's one of them ...

I started a conversation a while back about potential keynotes for
Austin - that thread is at http://markmail.org/message/gmerzm2c7fnzz4at

I wonder if someone might have time to dig through that thread for
names, and, perhaps contact information that might go with them.

And we're always looking for additional suggestions, always bearing in
mind that diversity is important, and, as observed at ApacheCon last
month, "dudes with beards", and "dudes without beards" doesn't count as
diversity.

We've got an etherpad going at https://pad.apache.org/p/AustinBrainstorm
with a Keynotes section down at the bottom. It's becoming a bit of a
mess, but until we have a better place to track stuff (maybe an actual
doc in svn?) that's where I've been braindumping stuff. (You'll need ASF
LDAP committer credentials to edit that etherpad.)

Thanks in advance.

http://apachecon.com/ - @apachecon