community-dev mailing list archives

From Sharan Foga <sharan.f...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Content tracks at ApacheCon Austin
Date Wed, 10 Dec 2014 08:06:08 GMT
Hi

I've got a query from someone from the OFBiz community interested in
putting together a training course of 4 developer tutorials starting
from basic beginner to increasingly advanced. Before I respond back to
them I have a few questions:

I know tutorials tend to cost extra - do we know how much? (this is so I
can gather interest from the community to attend and pay!)
Is there any other potential way we could handle this training? (If it's
not a tutorial then what other umbrella could it fall under?)
If we do get the interest (and if they get selected) then could our
track cover more than one day?

Thanks
Sharan