community-dev mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject ApacheCon Austin "content committee" deadlines
Date Mon, 08 Dec 2014 22:00:19 GMT
A reminder, if you've committed to producing a track for Apachecon
Austin, the deadline for the CFP is Feb 1. So you have less than two
months to craft your track and solicit speakers for that content, and
get their abstracts into the CFP system.

The earlier you communicate to this list, or to me, how many day/tracks
you expect to be able to fill, the better. (One day/track is 6 talks,
except on closing day, when it's probably 5 due to keynotes and
lightning talks and whatnot.)

I expect to fill two day/tracks with httpd/web/tomcat/trafficserver stuff.

--Rich

http://apachecon.com/ - @apachecon