community-dev mailing list archives

From 邹阳 <kknd...@gmail.com>
Subject Problems in James 3.0
Date Tue, 18 Nov 2014 02:58:03 GMT
Dear sirs,
        I'm developing with Jame3.0 beta4, and I want to dispatch the mail
to user target address meanwhile saving at server in DATABASE, which I've
already done by editing AbstractRecipientRewriteTableMailet.java source
code.
        I need to put some identifiers in the dispatched mail, in order to
directly access the very subject by clicking the url in that mail. Now I've
encountered the issue that I can't find the right place to get the mail ID
which locates the mail in DATABASE. I would use that ID in
org.apache.james.transport.mailets.AbstractRecipientRewriteTableMailet.handleMappings()
method, so plz help me with that~thx
        And my friend wondered why can't Jame save the attachments in
directories in Windows OS? only supported in Linux?

best regards!
kknd713
18,NOV,2014