community-dev mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject Re: Content tracks at ApacheCon Austin
Date Sun, 30 Nov 2014 13:54:11 GMT

On 11/27/2014 03:49 AM, sebgoa wrote:
> Originally we thought of doing a CloudStack track -since we won't do our own 3 day event
in Austin-, but seeing Ross's email we might be interested to work on a cloud track(s).

> Do folks who participate in this need to be ASF members ? we only have 4 asf members
in the cloudstack PMC and it could be that the rep for Austin won't be an ASF member.

Nope. I don't think they'd even necessarily need to be a committer.
ApacheCon was one of my gateways into the foundation, so I certainly
wouldn't deny someone else that opportunity. :-)

http://apachecon.com/ - @apachecon