community-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Content tracks at ApacheCon Austin
Date Mon, 24 Nov 2014 20:40:01 GMT
On 22/11/2014 Rich Bowen wrote:
> At ApacheCon EU this week, I spoke with a number of project PMCs. I
> requested that they attempt to put together what they feel would be a
> good track - ie., a list of topics that they feel would need to be
> covered in order for their project to be properly represented - and then
> attempt to solicit *those* talks from their user/dev community.

This is a really good idea. We had a nice OpenOffice track this year,
but some topics were missing, especially development topics. By
allocating topics in advance and then looking for speakers (with some
flexibility) we can surely have a more balanced track.

You can count me in for reviewing OpenOffice submission, together with
the others who already volunteered.

Regards,
   Andrea.