community-dev mailing list archives

From Amirehsan Sadeghi <amirehsansade...@hotmail.com>
Subject cloud stack problem ( NFS USING )
Date Wed, 08 Oct 2014 12:44:07 GMT
Dear My friends  ,

i download and installed Apache cloud stack version 4.4 in my server on my home  ,

after the installation is completed ,

and i build  a instance ( CentOS 6.5 for web server  ) ,

when i restarted my server , after this my cloud stack management server can not deliver service
,

after i research it , i founded be this problem in cloud stack program ,
now i tell you this problem :

cloud stack for use N.F.S storage in Linux systems , use command mount
mount command problem is if we Forgetting umount the file system , main system go to halt
mode , for  this problem
we used automount command  , automount command if any problem is connections or any problem
main system never halted and work it ,

Now , please in the Apache cloud stack source code in the mount function/procedure ,  please
replace mount to automount command.!!!

Tanks

BEST REGARDS
Amirehsan Sadeghi