community-dev mailing list archives

From Pierre Smits <pierre.sm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Fwd: The ASF and Apache OFBiz (was: Re: ASF Status website and project health reporting)
Date Thu, 16 Oct 2014 13:10:44 GMT
HI Branco, All,

For your convenience I have made the presentation also available to get an
idea. It can be found here:
http://www.slideshare.net/pierresmits/ofbiz-4-the-asf

Should you have any questions and/or remarks, feel free to post them here.

Regards,

Pierre Smits

*ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>*
Services & Solutions for Cloud-