community-dev mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject Re: ApacheBookStore.com
Date Mon, 13 Oct 2014 14:21:49 GMT

On 10/10/2014 12:07 PM, Pierre Smits wrote:
> Rich,
>
> Why not consider the eCommerce solution of the Apache OFBiz project as a
> replacement for the wiki page?

That could be cool - you mean, selling books directly and giving profits
to the ASF? How would we handle shipping/inventory?

Anyways, I haven't heard back from anyone that handles that site, and I
don't have the cycles to pursue it, but it sounds like a good thing to
try to do, if someone wanted to take that project.

--Rich