community-dev mailing list archives

From "jleroux@apache.org" <jler...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ApacheBookStore.com
Date Sun, 12 Oct 2014 10:04:14 GMT
And if not, at least show OFBiz books, if the ApacheBookStore gets updated
We have some in the learning section at https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OFBADMIN/OFBiz+Related+Books#OFBizRelatedBooks-Learning
As mentioned there, those sold by /Packt pay a percentage of the sales back to the ASF/ (I
checked that some years ago)

I tried to update the ApacheBookStore  but I have no access with my Confluence credential

Jacques