community-dev mailing list archives

From Igor Galić <i.ga...@brainsware.org>
Subject [ApacheCon] Replacing my Talk (Replacing Squid with Traffic Server)
Date Fri, 03 Oct 2014 14:27:12 GMT

Hello happy people,

i submitted a talk this year's ApacheCon in Budapest, and i
am a bit late in admitting to myself, and to *you* that i
won't be able to prepare a talk on this particular subject.
(the project this particular talk was based on fell flat)

if you want someone else to fill my slot on this exact subject,
i can solicit someone else from the traffic server community.

if instead you want to keep me as speaker, i can talk about
open source (and) burn out.

i've talked to Rich about this on irc, but it's only now,
that i'm en-tour to my third conference in two weeks, that
i'm taking the time to write this email…

feedback highly welcomed.

so long,
-- o/~ i
Igor Galić

Tel: +43 (0) 664 886 22 883
Mail: i.galic@brainsware.org
GPG: 8716 7A9F 989B ABD5 100F  4008 F266 55D6 2998 1641