community-dev mailing list archives

From "Ross Gardler (MS OPEN TECH)" <Ross.Gard...@microsoft.com>
Subject RE: [ApacheCon] Fallback keynote for Budapest
Date Mon, 29 Sep 2014 22:06:28 GMT
Do you want me to contact the UK Government? Happy to do so.

-----Original Message-----
From: Rich Bowen [mailto:rbowen@rcbowen.com]
Sent: Monday, September 29, 2014 1:32 PM
To: dev@community.apache.org
Subject: Re: [ApacheCon] Fallback keynote for Budapest

On 09/24/2014 10:08 AM, Rich Bowen wrote:
> One of our keynotes for ApacheCon Budapest has been withdrawn, and we
> need to come up with a replacement, fairly quickly.

Just an update on progress so far ...

* Patrick Debois says he's not available.
* Bror Salmelin - JimJag offered to contact, JanI seconds. Perhaps this is the next we should
try
* UK government CTO - Ross Gardler and SWardley as possible contacts here
* Dirk-Willem suggestions the woman who is the key brain/architect behind iplayer and olympics

--
Rich Bowen - rbowen@rcbowen.com - @rbowen http://apachecon.com/ - @apachecon