community-dev mailing list archives

From jan i <j...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Registration for ApacheCon
Date Sat, 20 Sep 2014 21:22:57 GMT
Hi andrea.

thanks for mentioning this, I found some others earlier. I have forwarded
your mail, to the attention of the people who can change it (which they
should in my opinion).

I believe a lot of this is still a learning experience for everybody
involved, so its important that these details are mentioned and corrected.

rgds
jan i.