community-dev mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject Re: ApacheCon Austin keynotes
Date Thu, 25 Sep 2014 13:30:11 GMT

> On Wed, Sep 24, 2014 at 6:00 AM, Rich Bowen <rbowen@rcbowen.com> wrote:
>> I've received numerous recommendations of other possible keynotes, and I
>> need to put these somewhere to track them other than my inbox, and I hope to
>> be doing that before the end of this week, so that we can have some
>> transparency around the selection process.
> Would a wiki page to track it all be a reasonable solution?

I've put a wiki page up at
https://wiki.apache.org/apachecon/KeynotesUS15 where we can track
suggestions so far. I will update that with the suggestions that people
have sent in, later today. (Need to prepare for another meeting now.)

If you don't have edit permission to that page, please contact myself or
humbedooh@apache.org off-list with your wiki username, and we'll add you
to the authorized list.

--Rich

http://apachecon.com/ - @apachecon