community-dev mailing list archives

From Isabel Drost-Fromm <isa...@apache.org>
Subject ApacheCon w/ infant - logistics
Date Tue, 12 Aug 2014 19:01:01 GMT
Hi,

I don't know any Hungarians that I could ask and during my last visit this
topic wasn't exactly on the agenda to explore so trying here in case
someone knows:

I'm planning to travel to ApacheCon EU together with my husband and our
little one. From a friend of mine I know that there are European countries
where ready made baby mashes e.g. by Hipp or Alete aren't available - she
found out only after arrival and was very happy to have booked an apartment
including a kitchen.

So before booking the wrong room for ApacheCon or overpacking: Am I right
in assuming that purchasing Hipp/Alete and Pampers stuff won't be a problem
in Budapest?

Cheers,
Isabel