community-dev mailing list archives

From "Sally Khudairi" <sallykhuda...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Beautiful Drawing by Roman Shaposhnik's Daughter
Date Thu, 14 Aug 2014 00:15:11 GMT
Love it --thanks for sharing this, Melissa!

Roman: your daughter's artistry is truly a delight! We love our Apache babies :-)

Best,
Sally

[From the mobile; please excuse spelling/spacing errors and brevity]

----- Reply message -----
From: "Melissa Warnkin" <missywarnkin@yahoo.com>
To: "ComDev" <dev@community.apache.org>
Cc: "Roman Shaposhnik" <rvs@apache.org>, "Sally K" <sk@apache.org>, "Ross Gardler"
<rgardler@apache.org>, "Rich Bowen" <rbowen@rcbowen.com>
Subject: Beautiful Drawing by Roman Shaposhnik's Daughter
Date: Wed, Aug 13, 2014 20:03

Well hello community!!

Per Roman's permission, I am sharing this wonderful drawing from his 12-year old daughter
with you! I loved it SOOO much that I packed it up from OSCON to bring with me to Budapest!
I've also tweeted the pic, shared it on Facebook, and now I'm sharing it with you all!!

I just thought these drawings were spectacular, and so I wanted to share it with you all!!

Have a wonderful evening,

~M

And Roman's daughter:  Thank you for sharing these with us, and you keep on rockin' on, young
lady!! ;)