community-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@opendirective.com>
Subject RE: Beautiful Drawing by Roman Shaposhnik's Daughter
Date Thu, 14 Aug 2014 03:20:48 GMT
Awesome!

Great work Roman's daughter!

Sent from my phone - please forgive brevity and typos

-----Original Message-----
From: "Melissa Warnkin" <missywarnkin@yahoo.com>
Sent: ‎8/‎13/‎2014 17:04
To: "ComDev" <dev@community.apache.org>
Cc: "Roman Shaposhnik" <rvs@apache.org>; "Sally K" <sk@apache.org>; "Ross Gardler"
<rgardler@apache.org>; "Rich Bowen" <rbowen@rcbowen.com>
Subject: Beautiful Drawing by Roman Shaposhnik's Daughter

Well hello community!!

Per Roman's permission, I am sharing this wonderful drawing from his 12-year old daughter
with you! I loved it SOOO much that I packed it up from OSCON to bring with me to Budapest!
I've also tweeted the pic, shared it on Facebook, and now I'm sharing it with you all!!

I just thought these drawings were spectacular, and so I wanted to share it with you all!!

Have a wonderful evening,

~M

And Roman's daughter:  Thank you for sharing these with us, and you keep on rockin' on, young
lady!! ;)