community-dev mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject Re: ApacheCon EU schedule overview
Date Wed, 27 Aug 2014 15:30:15 GMT

On 08/11/2014 07:19 AM, Andrea Pescetti wrote:
> I understand that the exact details of the ApacheCon EU schedule may
> change as the event approaches, but is the overview at
>
> http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/apachecon-europe/program/overview
>

> to be considered final? I.e., sessions run Monday to Wednesday and on
> Thursday/Friday there is no conference content except the paid tutorials?
>
> Is an "ordinary" attendee like me (i.e., coming only for the
> conference and not planning to attend tutorials) expected to leave on
> Wednesday evening or there is still access to the venue on Thursday
> and Friday, and the possibility to meet people and discuss/hack together?

There will be events on Thursday and Friday, like the Cloudstack
conference. ApacheCon attendees may attend the CloudStack event also.
And the hackathon space will be available all week long.

If you want to do some kind of event on Thursday or Friday, like an Open
Office hackathon, or even present more content, please let me know soon,
as people are already making travel/lodging plans and those will be
harder to change as time goes on.

http://apachecon.com/ - @apachecon