community-dev mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject Re: [ApacheCon] Contacting dev@ and users@ lists
Date Tue, 26 Aug 2014 15:54:14 GMT
[I appear to have fallen off of this mailing list roughly 2 weeks ago,
and am trying to catch up from the archives. Please forgive my weird
replies that aren't correctly threaded.]

Joe, I've sent you an invite to the Google Doc that I started, but have
no preference as to how this is tracked, if you wanted to copy that over
to somewhere that made more sense to you.

My goal is to get some blog posts around each of the major content
categories, and solicit the project communities to tweet the heck out of
them for the next two months.

--Rich

http://apachecon.com/ - @apachecon