community-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject ApacheCon EU schedule overview
Date Mon, 11 Aug 2014 11:19:26 GMT
I understand that the exact details of the ApacheCon EU schedule may
change as the event approaches, but is the overview at

http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/apachecon-europe/program/overview

to be considered final? I.e., sessions run Monday to Wednesday and on
Thursday/Friday there is no conference content except the paid tutorials?

Is an "ordinary" attendee like me (i.e., coming only for the conference
and not planning to attend tutorials) expected to leave on Wednesday
evening or there is still access to the venue on Thursday and Friday,
and the possibility to meet people and discuss/hack together?

Regards,
   Andrea.