community-dev mailing list archives

From Lefty Leverenz <leftylever...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ApacheCon Schedule announced: Help still needed
Date Fri, 25 Jul 2014 21:30:54 GMT
Rules vary, but if you're capitalizing more than the first word then the
last word should be capitalized too, even if it's not usually capitalized.
 For example:  "A Discussion of When to Capitalize the Word The."

Here's a handy converter:  http://titlecapitalization.com/.  And here's a
short explanation:
http://grammar.yourdictionary.com/capitalization/rules-for-capitalization-in-titles.html
.

Use your favorite search engine for "capitalization rules titles" if you
want to delve into the exceptions and alternative rules.

-- Lefty