community-dev mailing list archives

From Daniel Gruno <rum...@cord.dk>
Subject Re: Banner Apachecon on website pages
Date Mon, 21 Jul 2014 11:01:57 GMT
On 07/21/2014 12:19 PM, Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 21, 2014 at 12:16 PM, jan i <jani@apache.org> wrote:
>> ...My personal opinion is that we should cut the LF part below....
>
> I would recommend waiting for Rich's answer about which images to use.
>
> -Bertrand
>
>From the peanut gallery; Waiting for Rich means yet another two or three
days of displaying the wrong information on our websites, as I'm sure
he's quite busy at OSCON.

I have taken the liberty of making banners for ACEU14 and pushing them
to the site. They are neutral, follows the LF images and so forth. If
you don't like 'em, you can feel free to remove them again, but at this
point, I feel anything is better than displaying an advert for ApacheCon
NA that happened several months ago.

May Rich have mercy on my soul :)

With regards,
Daniel.