community-dev mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject Linked Data track (Was Re: ApacheCon EU: What I need help with)
Date Mon, 14 Jul 2014 15:19:52 GMT
Hey, Linked Data folks, I need some last minute help.

http://tm3.org/aceu2014tracks - see Linked Data tab

There are 9 talks marked Accept, 4 talks marked Average.

I can run 12 talks, or I can run 6 talks, but I need your help selecting
which ones. I had some questions out to Sergio on Friday, but haven't
heard back, and any help here would be greatly appreciated.

Also, there was a mention of a Linked Data social even, to which I asked:

I was also wondering about your listed Social Event. Do you have a
sponsor that would cover drinks/food at such an event? Were you thinking
an informal "meet at a pub" kind of event, or a sponsored party? Is this
something that would be open to all attendees, or would it be a more
private thing? What did you have in mind?

Thanks.

http://apachecon.com/ - @apachecon