community-dev mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject ApacheCon - Uncategorized talks
Date Fri, 11 Jul 2014 20:16:27 GMT
Yes, me again. Yes, I'm going to keep bugging you right up until
ApacheCon, and then start in on the next one. :-)

There are currently 48 talks that are still uncategorized. This makes it
hard for me to schedule them. And, alas, I need help categorizing them.

For convenience, I've moved these talks all over to the UNCATEGORIZED
tab, and could really use some help putting them in some kind of
coherent categories that I might be able to turn into content tracks.

Thanks.

(By the way, with current space limitations, we could presumably add a
few additional tracks, but each additional track "costs" an extra $5k,
approximately, for the space. I say "costs" because it's more
complicated than that, with waiving a speaker's admission, additional
signage, and so on, but that's a ballpark. However, if scheduling a
particular type of content brings on a particular sponsor who cares
about that content, then it's all good.)

http://apachecon.com/ - @apachecon