community-dev mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject OSGi and CXF and Karaf and who knows what at ApacheCon
Date Fri, 11 Jul 2014 19:36:28 GMT
I need help with the content that's in the CXF/OSGi tab on the
spreadsheet at http://tm3.org/aceu2014tracks

I must admit that I am utterly ignorant of this technology space, and
I'm not even sure if it's a legit categorization for a track or group of
tracks.

Can someone please review the stuff in there, possibly splitting it into
two separate tabs that we can schedule from?

A track, by the way, is 6 talks, plus, optionally, one or more talks by
people who already have accepted talks, to serve as fallbacks.

Thanks

--Rich

http://apachecon.com/ - @apachecon