community-dev mailing list archives

From Sergio Fernández <wik...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ApacheCon EU: What I need help with
Date Wed, 09 Jul 2014 12:37:09 GMT
Hi Rich,

On 08/07/14 18:49, Rich Bowen wrote:
> * Check the first tab. If something isn't in a track (ie, isn't color
> coded in any way), put it in one. Even if it's a track with only one
> thing in it. Otherwise it might get overlooked later on.

Regarding the Linked Data track, there are some proposals:

   * Multi Language Content Discovery Through Entity Driven Search

   * How to build a cloud-based product using the Apache infrastructure

   * LocationMapper

   * Contextual Auto-tagging of Images using the surrounding text and
     similar images

which fit by topic and target projects, but they may also fit with
others (for instance the first one is Solr-related).

How to you want to approach the categorization of those that are somehow
in the middle of different tracks?

Thanks.

Cheers,

--