community-dev mailing list archives

From Melissa Warnkin <missywarn...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Banner Apachecon on website pages
Date Mon, 21 Jul 2014 16:07:46 GMT
Thanks for doing this, Daniel.  Please note, the Projects page is still displaying the ACNA
Denver banner.

________________________________
 From: Daniel Gruno <rumble@cord.dk>
To: dev@community.apache.org
Sent: Monday, July 21, 2014 7:01 AM
Subject: Re: Banner Apachecon on website pages

On 07/21/2014 12:19 PM, Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:

> On Mon, Jul 21, 2014 at 12:16 PM, jan i <jani@apache.org> wrote:
>> ...My personal opinion is that we should cut the LF part below....
>
> I would recommend waiting for Rich's answer about which images to use.
>
> -Bertrand

From the peanut gallery; Waiting for Rich means yet another two or three
days of displaying the wrong information on our websites, as I'm sure
he's quite busy at OSCON.

I have taken the liberty of making banners for ACEU14 and pushing them
to the site. They are neutral, follows the LF images and so forth. If
you don't like 'em, you can feel free to remove them again, but at this
point, I feel anything is better than displaying an advert for ApacheCon
NA that happened several months ago.

May Rich have mercy on my soul :)

With regards,
Daniel.