community-dev mailing list archives

From Ross Gardler <rgard...@opendirective.com>
Subject Re: Apache@ OSCON question
Date Fri, 20 Jun 2014 03:07:27 GMT
We have foundation giveaways but generally not specific projects (the table
isn't big enough;-)

Usually we just have Melissa staff it and answer general questions about
the ASF. Wherever possible she connects people asking about specific
projects to attendees at the conference.

In theory we could be more organized giving specific projects a time slot
for example. But we would someone to help Melissa manage this.

If there is something you would like to do let us know.