community-dev mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject ApacheCon EU: What I need help with
Date Mon, 30 Jun 2014 16:11:04 GMT
I need to call on all you find people who have offered help with
ApacheCon. I didn't get anything done on it this weekend, and I don't
want to be holding anybody up. These are the things that I can use help
with.

* Reviewing talks - if you're willing, please sign on to the CFP system
-
http://events.linuxfoundation.org/cfp/cfp-list?field_presentation_event_target_id%5B%5D=2260

- and start rating talks. If you don't have authorization to get to that
interface, please tell me and C. Craig Ross <ccr@linuxfoundation.org> to
get that fixed.

* Sorting into tracks/categories.  All of the talks are in a Google Doc
at
https://docs.google.com/a/rcbowen.com/spreadsheets/d/1NSFxoGYkzpkorJkRN7CNnZpsaO59qro3L5YjeTBVSZE/edit#gid=0

I need help dividing them up into tracks/topics/projects so that when we
have the ratings, it'll be easy to identify which ones to select and how
to divide them up. Please a) create a tab for what you think a topic
should be, b) COPY (not move) the record from "ALL TALKS" to that tab,
and c) highlight the entry on the ALL TALKS tab in a different color to
indicate that it has been categorized.

* If you are familiar with Budapest, help us with the content for
http://wiki.apache.org/apachecon/BudapestTips

* If your project is planning to participate in the hackathon, put some
ideas at http://wiki.apache.org/apachecon/HackathonEU14 to get attendees
excited about our on-site activities.

* If your company is interested in sponsoring the event, but doesn't
know how, please email me and Angela Brown <angela@linuxfoundation.org>

Thanks so much for any way that you can help, be it minutes our hours.

--Rich

http://apachecon.com/ - @apachecon