community-dev mailing list archives

From Kay Schenk <kay.sch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache@ OSCON question
Date Fri, 20 Jun 2014 18:38:57 GMT

On 06/20/2014 10:29 AM, Andrea Pescetti wrote:
> Kay Schenk wrote:
>> OK, I'll ask  about this. I think OpenOffice does have some popular items
>> that have been used at other events.
>
> It's out of stock and needs redesign. But we could at least redesign the
> pins, that used to be quite popular. We have updated leaflet and roll-up
> designs, that we can share if anyone is going to print them (or have
> them printed) for OSCON.
>
> Regards,
>   Andrea.

OK. OSCON is only about a month out. So, if we decided to bring
anything, it would likely have to be from what we have available now. But...

 ... I have a question of Melissa. If anyone from OpenOffice attended to
help at the booth, would they need to pay an exhibitor registration fee?
Given the current state of of the OSCON conf site, I have no way of
determining what this amount might be.

MzK

"What you can do, or dream you can do, begin it;
 Boldness has genius, power and magic in it."
                -- attributed to Johann Wolfgang von Goethe