community-dev mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject ApacheCon EU CFP Review - Help needed
Date Tue, 17 Jun 2014 14:50:19 GMT
The ApacheCon EU CFP closes in a week, as you know. We need your help
reviewing the talks that have been submitted. Those of you who helped
with Denver are already on the list, but if there are other people that
want to be involved in reviewing the content and selecting the schedule
for ACEU, please let me know, and I'll get you added to the auth list.

You can start reviewing any time by going to
http://events.linuxfoundation.org/cfp/cfp-list?field_presentation_event_target_id%5B%5D=2260

and wading in.

I don't yet know how many tracks we'll end up with - it depends on what
talks come in over the next week. I don't expect we'll do as many tracks
as we did in Denver, though.

Thanks.

--Rich

http://apachecon.com/ - @apachecon