community-dev mailing list archives

From Melissa Warnkin <missywarn...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject GSoC Mentors - need a volunteer to speak w/Cat Allman from Google
Date Wed, 25 Jun 2014 20:45:23 GMT
GSoC Community:

Are there any GSoC mentors available next Wednesday at 9:30AM Pacific to jump on a call with
Upayavira, Ross, myself and Cat Allman from Google? She would like to talk to past Apache
GSoC mentors about their projects and experiences with the GSoC program.

Having the opportunity of providing your experience to the folks responsible for this program
at Google is a great way of showing them the impact their sponsorship of GSoC has on the students!!

Please let me know who is available to share with us your success stories, and I will have
Cat forward the call information.

Thank you so much

~Melissa