community-dev mailing list archives

From Marvin Humphrey <mar...@rectangular.com>
Subject Re: ApacheCon audio crowdsource help needed
Date Tue, 06 May 2014 04:04:49 GMT
On Wed, Apr 30, 2014 at 1:54 PM, Rich Bowen <rbowen@rcbowen.com> wrote:
> For each file listed, I need a speaker name and talk title. This can be
> obtained from the ApacheCon schedule itself, based on the file name and the
> room name. Or, you can listen to the file itself, at
> http://feathercast.apache.org/podcasts/ApacheConNA2014/ if the schedule
> doesn't make it evident.

Done.

I got speaker names and titles from the schedule.  There were a number of
misspelled speaker names embedded in the mp3 file names beyond those pointed
out already by Jan and sebb.  I also listened to each recording long enough to
confirm its content.  These files appear to have been misnamed:

    File                                Actual Speaker
    Lawrence-B_04_Andrew Grieve.mp3     Hazem Saleh
    Welton_03_Paul Wilson.mp3           Dan Kulp
    Welton_04_--.mp3                    Paul Wilson

Full details are in the document.

Marvin Humphrey