community-dev mailing list archives

From Andrea Pescetti <pesce...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ApacheCon keynotes
Date Wed, 21 May 2014 22:42:23 GMT
On 21/05/2014 jan iversen wrote:
> It would also be nice to hear a keynote about "who are we today", we all
> know our "own" projects, but currently ASF consist of soo many projects
> that I think most of us lost track. Hopefully someone has a overview

I find this is an excellent idea (well, I just happened to use a couple
of almost unknown Apache projects for work and I wished I had known
about them earlier, since the one-line description in Board Reports is
definitely too terse!) and I would like to see a presentation like this.
Maybe not as a keynote, since those tend to be for the general public,
but as part of a "Community" track.

Regards,
   Andrea.