community-dev mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject Re: ApacheCon audio crowdsource help needed
Date Tue, 06 May 2014 16:01:02 GMT

On 05/06/2014 12:04 AM, Marvin Humphrey wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 30, 2014 at 1:54 PM, Rich Bowen <rbowen@rcbowen.com> wrote:
>> For each file listed, I need a speaker name and talk title. This can be
>> obtained from the ApacheCon schedule itself, based on the file name and the
>> room name. Or, you can listen to the file itself, at
>> http://feathercast.apache.org/podcasts/ApacheConNA2014/ if the schedule
>> doesn't make it evident.
> Done.
>
> I got speaker names and titles from the schedule.  There were a number of
> misspelled speaker names embedded in the mp3 file names beyond those pointed
> out already by Jan and sebb.  I also listened to each recording long enough to
> confirm its content.  These files appear to have been misnamed:
>
>      File                                Actual Speaker
>      ============================        ==============
>      Lawrence-B_04_Andrew Grieve.mp3     Hazem Saleh
>      Welton_03_Paul Wilson.mp3           Dan Kulp
>      Welton_04_--.mp3                    Paul Wilson
>
> Full details are in the document.
>
> Marvin Humphrey

Thank you very much.

I'm still uploading the mp4 files to YouTube -
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheApacheFoundation - and using this info
to attach titles and descriptions to each video.

I still need to do the posts on feathercast.apache.org - I went camping
over the weekend rather than working on ApacheCon stuff. :-)

--Rich

http://apachecon.com/ - @apachecon