community-dev mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject Re: ApacheCon audio crowdsource help needed
Date Fri, 02 May 2014 16:28:15 GMT
These recordings will begin to pop up on
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheApacheFoundation over the course of the
next few hours as they get done processing. I am off-grid all weekend,
and so will resume uploading on Monday. I expect it'll take much of the
week to get the uploading finished.

Meanwhile, I'll try to get the mp3 files advertised on Feathercast over
the next few days, also.

--Rich

http://apachecon.com/ - @apachecon