community-dev mailing list archives

From Lewis John Mcgibbney <lewis.mcgibb...@gmail.com>
Subject Automatic CXF/JAXRS API Documentation Generation
Date Sat, 12 Apr 2014 16:44:43 GMT
Hi Folks,

First things first, ApacheCon NA in Denver was kick ass. Really kick ass.
I'm on my way home still after many many hours of delays and it doesn't
matter as I've had a sh*t hot week and wouldn't change it for the world.

Now down to business... I am looking for an Apache project (if one exists)
which can auto generate documentation for the Apache Tika JAXRS web
service. I suppose I am looking for something _similar_ to miredot [1].

Can anyone point me in the right direction/help me out here?

Thanks
Lewis

[0] https://wiki.apache.org/tika/TikaJAXRS
[1] http://www.miredot.com/