community-dev mailing list archives

From Anil Ravindrakumar <rkani...@gmail.com>
Subject Request for an Interview
Date Thu, 10 Apr 2014 10:50:06 GMT
Hello,

  My name is Anil and I am a student at the Hamburg University of
Technology, Germany.

I am writing my thesis on User innovations: how users are working together
on projects in an online community.

As committers, I am sure many of you would have worked on interesting
projects.  I would like to have a short interview with you, hearing your
thoughts and motivations that drove you to work on such projects.

Please drop me an email at rkanil06@gmail.com to participate in the
interview. I assure you that the information will be used for academic
purposes only.

I am looking forward to hearing from you !

Cheers,
Anil