community-dev mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject Re: ApacheCon Video
Date Wed, 30 Apr 2014 19:30:38 GMT

On 04/28/2014 06:44 PM, Marvin Humphrey wrote:
> 1.  How's the audio coming along?
Entirely my fault - apparently I've been sitting on the audio for a
couple of weeks and just forgot. :(

I have all of the audio on Drobpox in mp4 format, and am now in the
process of converting it over to mp3 - the mp4 format adds a video
element, but it's not actually video, but is instead a single screen
with the ApacheCon logo on it. Converting it to mp3 reduces file size by
about half.

I will start uploading them to Feathercast as soon as I can, although I
also need to request more disk space, since I only have about 20G left
and this is waaaay more than that.

--Rich

http://apachecon.com/ - @apachecon