community-dev mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject Re: ApacheCon Europe status and ToDo
Date Wed, 23 Apr 2014 17:42:25 GMT

On 04/23/2014 12:56 PM, Ulrich Stärk wrote:
> Am 2014-04-23 um 18:40 schrieb Rich Bowen <rbowen@rcbowen.com>:
>
>> I currently have two keynotes tentatively accepted, both of which I'm pretty stoked
about. Please note that while I'm not being secretive about this on this list, it would be
nice if you didn't publicize these until we have titles and abstracts. Thanks.
> You realize that this is a public list? ;)

Yes, I do. Like I said, I'm not being secretive about it. but there's a
difference between that and actually publicizing it. Stuff sent to this
list doesn't generally have a very wide distribution, even though it's
"public".

http://apachecon.com/ - @apachecon