community-dev mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject Re: ApacheCon Europe status and ToDo
Date Wed, 23 Apr 2014 17:41:06 GMT

On 04/23/2014 12:40 PM, Rich Bowen wrote:

> If you would like to be involved in reviewing the content for the
> conference, please let me know. If you already have an account in the
> system, you should be able to log in and start at any time, but if you
> weren't involved in content selection for ACNA, you'll need to get
> authorized in the system.

It appears that even if you helped review content for ACNA, you'll need
to be reauthorized for this event. If you'd like to be on that list,
email "C. Craig Ross" <ccr@linuxfoundation.org> with your LF.org username

Also, drop by #apachecon on Freenode if you're interested in the daily
conversation about the event. (Very low traffic.)

http://apachecon.com/ - @apachecon