community-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: Miscellaneous sessions that still need labels
Date Mon, 17 Mar 2014 22:53:53 GMT
Hi Rich,

Since there is no "Content" track I am not sure where I would put Osmosis - either under "Software
Dev and Architecture" or "Frameworks"

It is about extracting graphic shapes from a PDF in a way where the text remains editable.

Regards,
Dave

On Mar 17, 2014, at 6:42 AM, Rich Bowen wrote:

> I could use some help on these. Can someone suggest what tags/labels/tracks should be
associated with the first three of these? (I can guess the fourth one.)

<http://apacheconnorthamerica2014.sched.org/event/28b0ffcc77fd64b45b6b01f35f8b64f4#>

<http://apacheconnorthamerica2014.sched.org/event/0b416face76b7d9c93352483586528ef>

<http://events.linuxfoundation.org>