community-dev mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject Re: ApacheCon community panel
Date Mon, 24 Mar 2014 20:51:36 GMT

Based on various conversations, it looks like what we'll have is:

MC: jzb
Panel:
     * Andrew Grieve, from the Cordova community, will present from the
perspective of a project that has needs that might not be being fulfilled
     * Joe Schaefer will present Infra's perspective
     * Roman Shaposhnik from the BigTop project will present from
another project that has C.I. needs
     * I would like to have someone from the board, but nobody has
stepped forward. Possibly I'll bug someone at the event. The perspective
from the board would be about the legal requirements of voting for
releases, and to what degree this is flexible, if at all. If someone has
a specific recommendation here, that would be awesome.

I think that would make a good panel size. Any more than that and nobody
would have any time to say anything.

http://apachecon.com/ - @apachecon