community-dev mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject ApacheCon community panel
Date Mon, 10 Mar 2014 18:12:14 GMT
Hello, folks,

On the schedule for ApacheCon is a community panel. We have an MC - Joe
Brockmeier - but we don't have a topic. Some topics were suggested a few
weeks ago, and the one that sounded the most interesting to me -
something around the release cadence discussion surrounding Cordova.

While Cordova has voted on their releases, and the crisis has abated,
the issue still remains - how is the Apache release process going to
survive a C.I. world? Are changes needed? Is what we have good enough?

Do folks think that this will make a good panel discussion (obvious, I
do), and, if so, who should participate in such a panel? I'd love to see
someone from the board, and someone from the Cordova PMC. Suggestions as
to who that should be?

--Rich

http://apachecon.com/ - @apachecon