community-dev mailing list archives

From Rich Bowen <rbo...@rcbowen.com>
Subject ApacheCon: Help needed to get the word out
Date Tue, 04 Mar 2014 18:49:00 GMT
As I've mentioned, it's our conference producer's job to advertise
ApacheCon, but there's a lot we can do facing inwards towards our
projects and their users. If you have a few spare cycles, I could really
use your help.

I've got a spreadsheet at
https://docs.google.com/a/rcbowen.com/spreadsheets/d/1sVk0zUtK7kgKF4-yB8yVy-B50ifi7_qdZRrOKf52abc/edit#gid=0

listing projects, and tracking my effort to contact the dev@ and users@
list for each of the projects that are represented at ApacheCon before
the prices go up on March 14th (next Friday).

Foreach $list ('dev', 'users') I'd like to send email that looks like:

https://docs.google.com/a/rcbowen.com/document/d/1GJxqOws9xkn548pUr4SNU0-JBzGk5BB959b-GYM6Moc/edit

It would be additionally awesome if we can persuade all of the speakers
to blog/tweet/facebook/yell-from-housetop about their talk, too. Perhaps
that needs a second sheet in the spreadsheet.

Thanks for any time you'd be willing to donate to this effort.

--Rich

http://apachecon.com/ - @apachecon