community-dev mailing list archives: February 2014

Site index · List index
Message list1 · 2 · 3 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Roman Shaposhnik Re: A couple of questions on ApacheCon, Denver reviews... Sat, 01 Feb, 03:31
Rob Vesse Re: A couple of questions on ApacheCon, Denver reviews... Sat, 01 Feb, 06:11
Ted Dunning Re: A couple of questions on ApacheCon, Denver reviews... Sat, 01 Feb, 13:53
Rich Bowen Re: A couple of questions on ApacheCon, Denver reviews... Sun, 02 Feb, 07:58
Rich Bowen Fast Feather Sun, 02 Feb, 12:30
Nick Burch Re: Fast Feather Sun, 02 Feb, 12:41
Rich Bowen ApacheCon CFP status Sun, 02 Feb, 12:48
Rich Bowen Re: Fast Feather Sun, 02 Feb, 14:11
Melissa Warnkin Edit the ApacheCon Banner on Website Mon, 03 Feb, 17:32
Roman Shaposhnik Re: ApacheCon CFP status Mon, 03 Feb, 18:22
Ted Dunning Re: ApacheCon CFP status Mon, 03 Feb, 18:28
Roman Shaposhnik Re: ApacheCon CFP status Mon, 03 Feb, 20:18
Melissa Warnkin Re: Edit the ApacheCon Banner on Website Tue, 04 Feb, 20:14
Mark Thomas Re: Edit the ApacheCon Banner on Website Tue, 04 Feb, 20:22
Joseph Schaefer Re: Edit the ApacheCon Banner on Website Tue, 04 Feb, 20:31
Bertrand Delacretaz Re: Edit the ApacheCon Banner on Website Tue, 04 Feb, 20:56
Melissa Warnkin Re: Edit the ApacheCon Banner on Website Tue, 04 Feb, 20:56
Mark Thomas Re: Edit the ApacheCon Banner on Website Tue, 04 Feb, 21:01
Mark Thomas Re: Edit the ApacheCon Banner on Website Tue, 04 Feb, 21:15
Melissa Warnkin Re: Edit the ApacheCon Banner on Website Tue, 04 Feb, 21:27
Kay Schenk Re: A couple of questions on ApacheCon, Denver reviews... Wed, 05 Feb, 00:54
Ross Gardler Re: ApacheCon CFP status Wed, 05 Feb, 05:39
Bertrand Delacretaz Re: Edit the ApacheCon Banner on Website Wed, 05 Feb, 09:00
Mark Thomas Re: Edit the ApacheCon Banner on Website Wed, 05 Feb, 09:15
Rich Bowen Helping with the CFP Wed, 05 Feb, 18:43
Suresh Marru Re: Helping with the CFP Wed, 05 Feb, 18:51
Jan Willem Janssen Re: Helping with the CFP Wed, 05 Feb, 18:56
Melissa Warnkin Re: Edit the ApacheCon Banner on Website Wed, 05 Feb, 21:37
Chris Mattmann Re: Helping with the CFP Wed, 05 Feb, 21:46
Kay Schenk Re: Helping with the CFP Thu, 06 Feb, 00:22
Roman Shaposhnik Re: Helping with the CFP Thu, 06 Feb, 02:07
Rich Bowen Re: Helping with the CFP Thu, 06 Feb, 05:04
Rich Bowen Re: Helping with the CFP Thu, 06 Feb, 05:04
Rich Bowen Re: Helping with the CFP Thu, 06 Feb, 05:05
Rich Bowen Re: Helping with the CFP Thu, 06 Feb, 05:05
Rich Bowen Re: Helping with the CFP Thu, 06 Feb, 05:06
Suresh Marru Re: Helping with the CFP Thu, 06 Feb, 05:35
Bertrand Delacretaz Re: Edit the ApacheCon Banner on Website Thu, 06 Feb, 08:08
Roman Shaposhnik Re: Helping with the CFP Fri, 07 Feb, 00:09
Chris Mattmann Re: Helping with the CFP Fri, 07 Feb, 00:24
Rich Bowen Re: Helping with the CFP Fri, 07 Feb, 00:54
Stephen Connolly How can we support a faster release cadence? Fri, 07 Feb, 11:02
Stephen Connolly Re: How can we support a faster release cadence? Fri, 07 Feb, 11:14
Bruno P. Kinoshita Re: How can we support a faster release cadence? Fri, 07 Feb, 11:44
Stephen Connolly Re: How can we support a faster release cadence? Fri, 07 Feb, 11:52
Alex Harui Re: How can we support a faster release cadence? Fri, 07 Feb, 17:35
Eric Covener Re: How can we support a faster release cadence? Fri, 07 Feb, 18:19
Marvin Humphrey Re: How can we support a faster release cadence? Fri, 07 Feb, 18:55
Stephen Connolly Re: How can we support a faster release cadence? Fri, 07 Feb, 19:25
Stephen Connolly Re: How can we support a faster release cadence? Fri, 07 Feb, 19:33
Mattmann, Chris A (3980) Help reviewing the ApacheCon NA 2014 talks submitted related to Science/OODT Fri, 07 Feb, 22:47
Dave Fisher Re: How can we support a faster release cadence? Fri, 07 Feb, 23:40
Marvin Humphrey Re: How can we support a faster release cadence? Sat, 08 Feb, 07:15
Marvin Humphrey Re: How can we support a faster release cadence? Sat, 08 Feb, 07:18
Benson Margulies Re: How can we support a faster release cadence? Sat, 08 Feb, 16:50
Henri Yandell Re: How can we support a faster release cadence? Sat, 08 Feb, 22:44
Stephen Connolly Re: How can we support a faster release cadence? Sat, 08 Feb, 23:26
Marvin Humphrey Re: How can we support a faster release cadence? Sun, 09 Feb, 06:33
Marvin Humphrey Re: How can we support a faster release cadence? Sun, 09 Feb, 06:40
Doug Cutting Re: How can we support a faster release cadence? Sun, 09 Feb, 19:03
Upayavira Re: How can we support a faster release cadence? Mon, 10 Feb, 08:22
Stephen Connolly Re: How can we support a faster release cadence? Mon, 10 Feb, 08:30
Rob Vesse Re: How can we support a faster release cadence? Mon, 10 Feb, 09:52
Stephen Connolly Re: How can we support a faster release cadence? Mon, 10 Feb, 10:35
Joseph Schaefer Re: How can we support a faster release cadence? Mon, 10 Feb, 11:37
Rob Vesse Re: How can we support a faster release cadence? Mon, 10 Feb, 11:50
Rich Bowen Re: Help reviewing the ApacheCon NA 2014 talks submitted related to Science/OODT Mon, 10 Feb, 12:38
Stephen Connolly Re: How can we support a faster release cadence? Mon, 10 Feb, 12:50
Jim Jagielski Re: How can we support a faster release cadence? Mon, 10 Feb, 13:36
Rich Bowen Re: ApacheCon CFP status Mon, 10 Feb, 13:39
Rich Bowen Re: ApacheCon CFP status Mon, 10 Feb, 13:39
Thiago H de Paula Figueiredo Re: How can we support a faster release cadence? Mon, 10 Feb, 13:45
Benson Margulies Re: How can we support a faster release cadence? Mon, 10 Feb, 13:48
Jim Jagielski Re: How can we support a faster release cadence? Mon, 10 Feb, 14:00
Benson Margulies Re: How can we support a faster release cadence? Mon, 10 Feb, 14:21
Melissa Warnkin Re: Edit the ApacheCon Banner on Website Mon, 10 Feb, 14:31
Jim Jagielski Re: How can we support a faster release cadence? Mon, 10 Feb, 14:41
Stephen Connolly Re: How can we support a faster release cadence? Mon, 10 Feb, 15:04
Ted Dunning Re: ApacheCon CFP status Mon, 10 Feb, 15:32
Ted Dunning Re: Edit the ApacheCon Banner on Website Mon, 10 Feb, 15:39
Marvin Humphrey Re: How can we support a faster release cadence? Mon, 10 Feb, 16:29
Rich Bowen ApacheCon proposed tracks Mon, 10 Feb, 17:10
Stephen Connolly Re: How can we support a faster release cadence? Mon, 10 Feb, 17:10
Upayavira Re: How can we support a faster release cadence? Mon, 10 Feb, 18:05
Benson Margulies Re: How can we support a faster release cadence? Mon, 10 Feb, 18:28
jan i Re: ApacheCon proposed tracks Mon, 10 Feb, 18:54
Melissa Warnkin Re: Edit the ApacheCon Banner on Website Mon, 10 Feb, 19:36
Jim Jagielski Re: How can we support a faster release cadence? Mon, 10 Feb, 19:36
Stephen Connolly Re: How can we support a faster release cadence? Mon, 10 Feb, 19:52
Joseph Schaefer Re: How can we support a faster release cadence? Mon, 10 Feb, 19:55
Dave Fisher Re: ApacheCon proposed tracks Mon, 10 Feb, 20:11
Rich Bowen Re: ApacheCon proposed tracks Mon, 10 Feb, 20:25
Stephen Connolly Re: How can we support a faster release cadence? Mon, 10 Feb, 20:32
Jim Jagielski Re: How can we support a faster release cadence? Mon, 10 Feb, 21:26
jan i Re: How can we support a faster release cadence? Mon, 10 Feb, 21:54
Lefty Leverenz Re: Edit the ApacheCon Banner on Website Mon, 10 Feb, 21:56
Marvin Humphrey Re: How can we support a faster release cadence? Mon, 10 Feb, 22:13
jan i Re: How can we support a faster release cadence? Mon, 10 Feb, 22:47
Joseph Schaefer Re: How can we support a faster release cadence? Mon, 10 Feb, 23:05
Kay Schenk Re: ApacheCon proposed tracks Mon, 10 Feb, 23:33
Message list1 · 2 · 3 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Box list
Oct 2018139
Sep 2018125
Aug 2018168