community-dev mailing list archives: February 2014

Site index · List index
Message list1 · 2 · 3 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Ulrich Stärk Re: GSoC short link error on google-melange? Tue, 25 Feb, 14:40
Alex Harui Re: How can we support a faster release cadence? Fri, 07 Feb, 17:35
Alex Harui Re: How can we support a faster release cadence? Fri, 14 Feb, 16:14
Andrea Pescetti Re: How can we support a faster release cadence? Tue, 11 Feb, 22:01
Andy Seaborne Re: How can we support a faster release cadence? Tue, 11 Feb, 19:38
Benson Margulies Re: How can we support a faster release cadence? Sat, 08 Feb, 16:50
Benson Margulies Re: How can we support a faster release cadence? Mon, 10 Feb, 13:48
Benson Margulies Re: How can we support a faster release cadence? Mon, 10 Feb, 14:21
Benson Margulies Re: How can we support a faster release cadence? Mon, 10 Feb, 18:28
Benson Margulies Re: How can we support a faster release cadence? Tue, 11 Feb, 17:01
Benson Margulies Re: How can we support a faster release cadence? Thu, 13 Feb, 12:58
Benson Margulies Re: How can we support a faster release cadence? Thu, 13 Feb, 14:03
Bertrand Delacretaz Re: Edit the ApacheCon Banner on Website Tue, 04 Feb, 20:56
Bertrand Delacretaz Re: Edit the ApacheCon Banner on Website Wed, 05 Feb, 09:00
Bertrand Delacretaz Re: Edit the ApacheCon Banner on Website Thu, 06 Feb, 08:08
Bertrand Delacretaz Re: Edit the ApacheCon Banner on Website Mon, 17 Feb, 15:41
Bertrand Delacretaz Re: cloudmonkey: after using add host command in cloudmonkey, the system vms never come up Tue, 25 Feb, 09:01
Brian LeRoux Re: How can we support a faster release cadence? Thu, 13 Feb, 03:25
Brian LeRoux Re: How can we support a faster release cadence? Fri, 14 Feb, 18:01
Brian LeRoux Re: How can we support a faster release cadence? Fri, 14 Feb, 23:08
Bruno P. Kinoshita Re: How can we support a faster release cadence? Fri, 07 Feb, 11:44
Chris Mattmann Re: Helping with the CFP Wed, 05 Feb, 21:46
Chris Mattmann Re: Helping with the CFP Fri, 07 Feb, 00:24
Dave Cottlehuber Re: How can we support a faster release cadence? Thu, 13 Feb, 14:04
Dave Fisher Re: How can we support a faster release cadence? Fri, 07 Feb, 23:40
Dave Fisher Re: ApacheCon proposed tracks Mon, 10 Feb, 20:11
Dave Fisher Re: How can we support a faster release cadence? Mon, 10 Feb, 23:57
Dave Fisher Re: How can we support a faster release cadence? Tue, 11 Feb, 00:03
Dave Fisher Re: How can we support a faster release cadence? Tue, 11 Feb, 22:04
David Nalley Re: ApacheCon Community track Thu, 13 Feb, 18:25
David Nalley Re: FW: Request to use Apache Lucene/Solr in association with the next Lucene/Solr Revolution Thu, 20 Feb, 23:30
David Nalley Re: FW: Request to use Apache Lucene/Solr in association with the next Lucene/Solr Revolution Fri, 21 Feb, 00:04
Doug Cutting Re: How can we support a faster release cadence? Sun, 09 Feb, 19:03
Doug Cutting Re: How can we support a faster release cadence? Wed, 12 Feb, 17:53
Dr. Michael Stehmann Fwd: Re: Call for Booths at Chemnitzer Linuxtage open Sun, 16 Feb, 19:06
Ejaj Hassan Re: Project Proposal Sat, 15 Feb, 18:46
Eric Covener Re: How can we support a faster release cadence? Fri, 07 Feb, 18:19
Gary Martin GSoC short link error on google-melange? Tue, 25 Feb, 12:20
Gary Martin Re: GSoC short link error on google-melange? Tue, 25 Feb, 12:25
Hadrian Zbarcea Re: How can we support a faster release cadence? Thu, 13 Feb, 22:04
Henri Yandell Re: How can we support a faster release cadence? Sat, 08 Feb, 22:44
Henri Yandell Re: How can we support a faster release cadence? Wed, 12 Feb, 03:46
Jan Willem Janssen Re: Helping with the CFP Wed, 05 Feb, 18:56
Jan Willem Janssen ApacheCon status and proceeding forward Wed, 12 Feb, 16:57
Jan Willem Janssen Re: ApacheCon Community track Thu, 13 Feb, 18:27
Jim Jagielski Re: How can we support a faster release cadence? Mon, 10 Feb, 13:36
Jim Jagielski Re: How can we support a faster release cadence? Mon, 10 Feb, 14:00
Jim Jagielski Re: How can we support a faster release cadence? Mon, 10 Feb, 14:41
Jim Jagielski Re: How can we support a faster release cadence? Mon, 10 Feb, 19:36
Jim Jagielski Re: How can we support a faster release cadence? Mon, 10 Feb, 21:26
Jim Jagielski Re: How can we support a faster release cadence? Tue, 11 Feb, 14:37
Jim Jagielski Re: How can we support a faster release cadence? Tue, 11 Feb, 16:10
Jim Jagielski Re: ApacheCon Community track Fri, 14 Feb, 14:35
Jim Jagielski Re: ApacheCon NA 2014 Schedule Mon, 24 Feb, 20:50
Jim Jagielski Re: ApacheCon NA 2014 Schedule Tue, 25 Feb, 01:38
Joe Brockmeier Re: ApacheCon Community track Fri, 14 Feb, 14:06
Joe Brockmeier Re: ApacheCon schedule status Fri, 14 Feb, 14:16
Joe Brockmeier Re: ApacheCon Community track Fri, 14 Feb, 14:22
Joseph Schaefer Re: Edit the ApacheCon Banner on Website Tue, 04 Feb, 20:31
Joseph Schaefer Re: How can we support a faster release cadence? Mon, 10 Feb, 11:37
Joseph Schaefer Re: How can we support a faster release cadence? Mon, 10 Feb, 19:55
Joseph Schaefer Re: How can we support a faster release cadence? Mon, 10 Feb, 23:05
Joseph Schaefer Re: How can we support a faster release cadence? Tue, 11 Feb, 04:34
Joseph Schaefer Re: How can we support a faster release cadence? Tue, 11 Feb, 15:06
Joseph Schaefer Re: How can we support a faster release cadence? Tue, 11 Feb, 15:56
Joseph Schaefer Re: How can we support a faster release cadence? Thu, 13 Feb, 03:27
Joseph Schaefer Re: How can we support a faster release cadence? Thu, 13 Feb, 13:40
Joseph Schaefer Re: How can we support a faster release cadence? Thu, 13 Feb, 23:42
Kay Schenk Re: A couple of questions on ApacheCon, Denver reviews... Wed, 05 Feb, 00:54
Kay Schenk Re: Helping with the CFP Thu, 06 Feb, 00:22
Kay Schenk Re: ApacheCon proposed tracks Mon, 10 Feb, 23:33
Kay Schenk Re: ApacheCon CFP: Assistance needed Thu, 13 Feb, 01:08
Kay Schenk Re: ApacheCon CFP: Assistance needed Thu, 13 Feb, 18:27
Kay Schenk Re: ApacheCon CFP: Assistance needed Thu, 13 Feb, 19:03
Kay Schenk Re: ApacheCon status and proceeding forward Thu, 13 Feb, 19:10
Kay Schenk Re: ApacheCon Community track Fri, 14 Feb, 17:51
Kehoe, Adam P Corporate Responsibility Tue, 18 Feb, 03:32
Lefty Leverenz Re: Edit the ApacheCon Banner on Website Mon, 10 Feb, 21:56
Lewis John Mcgibbney Re: ApacheCon schedule status Fri, 14 Feb, 21:39
Lewis John Mcgibbney Re: ApacheCon NA 2014 Schedule Sat, 15 Feb, 09:15
Lewis John Mcgibbney Re: Please help us get the word out Fri, 28 Feb, 21:04
Marcel Offermans Re: ApacheCon Community track Fri, 14 Feb, 14:03
Mark Thomas Re: Edit the ApacheCon Banner on Website Tue, 04 Feb, 20:22
Mark Thomas Re: Edit the ApacheCon Banner on Website Tue, 04 Feb, 21:01
Mark Thomas Re: Edit the ApacheCon Banner on Website Tue, 04 Feb, 21:15
Mark Thomas Re: Edit the ApacheCon Banner on Website Wed, 05 Feb, 09:15
Marvin Humphrey Re: How can we support a faster release cadence? Fri, 07 Feb, 18:55
Marvin Humphrey Re: How can we support a faster release cadence? Sat, 08 Feb, 07:15
Marvin Humphrey Re: How can we support a faster release cadence? Sat, 08 Feb, 07:18
Marvin Humphrey Re: How can we support a faster release cadence? Sun, 09 Feb, 06:33
Marvin Humphrey Re: How can we support a faster release cadence? Sun, 09 Feb, 06:40
Marvin Humphrey Re: How can we support a faster release cadence? Mon, 10 Feb, 16:29
Marvin Humphrey Re: How can we support a faster release cadence? Mon, 10 Feb, 22:13
Marvin Humphrey Re: How can we support a faster release cadence? Tue, 11 Feb, 05:47
Marvin Humphrey Re: How can we support a faster release cadence? Tue, 11 Feb, 05:51
Marvin Humphrey Re: How can we support a faster release cadence? Wed, 12 Feb, 07:04
Marvin Humphrey Re: How can we support a faster release cadence? Thu, 13 Feb, 03:23
Marvin Humphrey Re: ApacheCon Community track Thu, 13 Feb, 18:24
Marvin Humphrey Re: ApacheCon schedule status Fri, 14 Feb, 03:02
Marvin Humphrey Re: ApacheCon schedule status Sat, 15 Feb, 01:11
Message list1 · 2 · 3 · Next »Thread · Author · Date
Box list
Jun 2019164
May 2019136
Apr 2019292