community-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Burch <n...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Corporate Responsibility
Date Tue, 18 Feb 2014 16:04:15 GMT
On Tue, 18 Feb 2014, Kehoe, Adam P wrote:
> I was wondering if you could provide the contact information of somebody
> in the proper department who I could talk to regarding your volunteer
> policies. I scoured your website but couldn't find anybody.

Everyone working on projects at the Apache Software Foundation is doing so
as a volunteer! You'll probably find a lot of the information on the
Community Development website helpful for understanding this, especially
things like http://community.apache.org/newbiefaq.html and several of the
community / apache way talks, as slides or videos, from
http://community.apache.org/speakers/slides.html

Nick